Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Frogs - Influenced by GG Allen

The Frogs are an American rock music band founded in 1980, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by brothers Jimmy and Dennis Flemion. The brothers mainly write and perform short, catchy pop songs, but they are also known for their improvised home recordings which are delivered in a comedic style, and often tackle controversial issues such as race, religion, and sexuality (notably homoeroticism). A history of strife has hindered the band, although a devoted fan base that includes many well-known musicians has supported the group.
- - - - - - - - - -   
  The Frogs - I'm Hungry 

 I'm hungry
Feed me now
I gotta eat something
Don't give a shit, give me a piece of a cow
I'm hungry
Come on, where's the meat?
Give me a piece of fruit, that kind
I'm hungry
Don't give a shit about lying around in a nursing home watching TV
Give me a piece of anything!
I'm hungry
I don't wanna be your friend
I'm hungry
Give me what you got on your plate
Get your hands!
I'll take what I want
I'm hungry
I deserve this food
Don't you dare not feed me food!
I'm hungry
Who isn't?
Got something stuck in my throat
Probably a piece of pheasant
What do you put in this food?
Are you poisoning me?
My throat is bent
My throat is all bent up
Help!
Nurse!
My throat!
The bent... the bent throat!
I got a bent throat!
What do you mean, what the fuck?
The throat is bent
You can't eat food with a bent throat
You try fooding eat
You eat, yeah, you eat all right
I watch you eat
I never get no food
What do I get?
Leftovers, leftovers, leftovers
Give me some rightovers for once
My throat
Wait a minute
But I'm hungry
I'm hungry
Oh man, I'm hungry
- - - - - - - - - -  

The Frogs I'm Sad, My Goat Just Died Today


I'm sad because my goat just died today
I'm sad my goat just fell in the hay, hey
We're all sad the goat just died today, well, well, well
We're sad enough to cry, cry-ay-ay-ay
Sad the goat just died tonight
We're sad, his funeral's gonna be out of sight
We're so sad, but in a way we're happy
He didn't suffer too much
He only got the cramps once
Sad, oh, the piece of poop wouldn't come out of his belly
Sad, we had to call Doc Nelly
We're sad
- - - - - - - - - - 
The Frogs - Children Run Away (The Man With The Candy)


 Children in the schoolyard hard at play
Man behind the trees with his candy on the way
Run away
Run away from the man with candy
Run away
Children with the candy in his van
Drive to a secluded location -- down with the pants
Children run away with the man with the candy
Today
Back at the schoolyard, he's hard at play
Joining in with all the children's games
Children run away from the man with the candy
Children run away
The principal has a few words for the man
"Better get out of here and take your van!"
And now he's gone
As he rides past your lawn
Children run away
The man with the candy has come to play
With you today
- - - - - - - - - -  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

== == ==

Works to block mobile card readers and ID scanners