Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Weepies - World Spins Madly On [Official Music Video]




World Spins Madly On

“World Spins Madly On” is featured on the soundtrack to the movie, Because I Said So. The song can also be found in episode 14 of One Tree Hill, season 3, as well as well as the season 4 episode My Déjà Vu, My Déjà Vu of Scrubs and season 1 episode four of The Riches. It served as the music to “Thought of You”, an animated short by Ryan Woodward.

Woke up and wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
I thought of you and where you’d gone
and let the world spin madly on
Everything that I said I’d do
Like make the world brand new
And take the time for you
I just got lost and slept right through the dawn
And the world spins madly on
I let the day go by
I always say goodbye
I watch the stars from my window sill
The whole world is moving and I’m standing still
Woke up and wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
The night is here and the day is gone
And the world spins madly on
I thought of you and where you’d gone
And the world spins madly on.
  • Audio from the 2005 album, Say I am You:



Torrent SE LE



DownloadMagnet linkThis torrent has 5 comments. Uploaded 04-12 2008, Size 51.42 MiB, ULed by inAbsurdum 44 3



DownloadMagnet linkThis torrent has a cover image Uploaded 02-21 05:35, Size 79.33 MiB, ULed by scammaj 40 1



DownloadMagnet linkThis torrent has 2 comments. Uploaded 01-17 2008, Size 24.1 MiB, ULed by netexile 10 0

DownloadMagnet link Uploaded 11-23 2008, Size 4.3 MiB, ULed by shizphactory 8 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

== == ==

Works to block mobile card readers and ID scanners